Saturday, June 4, 2011

This is a copy of my 1st post on my new blog...DearMom-LoveJenn.

The URL is listed at the bottom of this post for those of you who would like to join us on our different journey.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The beginning of a new journey!!!

Welcome to Dear Mom-Love Jenn!!
This space I will use for letters to my Mom, Debbie Anderson, who went to be with her Heavenly Father on April 1, 2011 after a 12 month courageous journey through cancer. She taught me so much and we miss her!! I want to write about family times, my girls growing up, celebrations, trials, all those moments I would have shared with my Mom. I want to write them down, so I can share them with my girls as they get older I am also hoping this will help me grow, heal, and learn through this season of life. Life hear on Earth will move forward, but there is a piece of us that is missing. Although that piece is missing, Mom taught us so much that sometimes it is if she is still here. I am so very grateful that my parents taught me about God, faith, hope, and love.
"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
Thanks for following,
Jenn

This is the URL for my new blog...DearMom-LoveJenn!!!

http://dearmom-lovejenn.blogspot.com/2011/06/beginning-of-new-journey.html

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/06/2011

    Dear Jenn,

    What a great idea. I love it. What a treasure to give to your precious girls. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    Love you,
    Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    cameronvsj(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete