Friday, June 3, 2011

Good morning loved ones,
Today is Friday!!! Today is the last full day of school for our little Mia and next year she is going to be in 2nd grade!! This weekend it's going to be a hot one and with the school year pretty much behind us, it's kind of the beginning of summer. I love summer time to be flexible, go swimming, have a P.J. day, watch a movie, go on a day trip, go to the park, blow bubbles, sidewalk chalk, run through the sprinklers, farmer's markets, outside concerts, time with family and friends. What ever you choose to do this summer, enjoy God's presence in your life.
I have been thinking about changing the how I blog a little bit. On the Sunday before Memorial Day, a video clip was shown with a girl who wrote letters to her dad who had died for our country. She wrote about her life, things she would want to share with her dad. So, I thought I may use this blog as letters to Mom, things about our lives that we would've shared with her. So, if the next post starts out "Dear Mom", please don't think I have lost my mind......although sometimes I feel like that is a possibility!!!
Love to you all,
Kurt, Jenn, Mia, and Livi

No comments:

Post a Comment